Innovation Procurement for Sustainable Datacentre Products and Services in Italy
The EURECA project aims to provide public sector organisations with quantifiable information on the environmental impact of data centres and related procurement choices.
The main objectives of the workshops are:
- To demonstrate the value of energy saving and environmental data centre best practices & policies, triggering related procurement actions;
- Provide public Sector organisations with a tailored solution for ‘green’ data centre procurement:
- Identifying where money and energy can be saved;
- Assisting with the deployment of self-improvement strategies;
- Assisting with the navigation of new technology markets with benchmarking tools & resources;
- Facilitating awareness, learning and knowledge sharing activities.
There will be real time translation available for everyone via available wireless headphones (Italian to English and English to Italian).
|9:00AM - 9:15AM||
Arrival & Registration. Coffee/tea/biscuits
|9:15AM - 9:45AM||Introduction of the programme for today
Director, Certios B.V.
|9:45AM - 10:40AM||
The EU EURECA Project
|10:40AM - 11:00AM||
|11:00AM - 11:50AM|
|11:50AM - 12:30PM||
Public Data Centre Procurement and CSI models of data center provisioning, technological improvement and evolution, energy efficiency, timeliness and flexibility in the public procurement context
|12:30PM - 1:30PM||
|1:30PM - 2:15PM||The VU Green Lab: experimentation in software energy efficiency [restrict] [Slides] [/restrict]
Postdoc, Software and Services, VU University, Amsterdam
|2:15PM - 3:00PM||Apps and energy efficiency [restrict] [Slides] [/restrict]
|3:00PM - 3:30PM||
|3:30PM - 4:30PM||
Workshop/discussion: Data centre procurement/legislation/environment
|4:30PM - 5:00PM||Wrap-up/evaluation & close (Panel of speakers)
|5:00PM - 6:00PM||Networking (food & drinks)|
The registration for this event is closed.
Via Cigna 96