On the 9th and 10th of May 2017, we are organizing a EURECA s-days workshop in Barcelona, Spain.
This event brings together key European experts and thought leaders to discuss innovation in public sector digital infrastructure. Innovation procurement, data centre energy efficiency, and sustainability are among the topics discussed. The event is suitable for C level IT executives, ICT managers, policy makers, energy managers, data centre managers, and procurement professionals.
For the event the following speakers will attend (in order of appearance):
- Arnau Queralt, The Government of Catalonia
- Xavier Puig, CIO – Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Transparency & Open Government, The Government of Catalonia
- Daniel Marco, Director, Smart Catalonia, The Government of Catalonia
- Enric Pages, Atos
- Barry Lowry, CIO – The Department of Public Expenditures and Reform, The Irish Government
- Eduard Oro, IREC, Barcelona
Next to these speakers, there will be training sessions on both days, by people of the EURECA consortium.
Become a member of the EURECA network and attend this workshop on the 9th and 10th of May!
To register, and for more details, please visit the event website on https://www.dceureca.eu/?page_id=1910 .
Additionally, registered attendees who complete the two days, and attend four EURECA training sessions will receive an official EURECA CPD training certificate.